Group Berlys is actively looking for an experience and motivated Heavy equipment mechanic!
Long term and secure position!
Excellent working environment as well as the opportunity to grow and learn with the organization.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
What’s in it for you as a Mechanic
Competitive Compensation ,including comprehensive Benefits (Health, Dental and Retirement Savings Plan).
Planning for Your Future, and Ours…
If you are a dynamic, reliable and serious person and would like to be part of a team that makes a difference, please get in touch with us.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Fleet and Logistics Supervisor, the Mechanic will perform the maintenance of operational fleet of vehicles, machinery and rolling equipment. He/she will ensure the inspection of the fleet of vehicles following applicable regulations.
Responsibilities as a Mechanic :
- Ensure preventative inspections and prepare annual inspections;
- Perform general maintenance (oil change, grease equipment, change lights, etc.);
- Minor mechanical inspections and repairs;
- Makes sure the company vehicles and equipment are fully operational;
- Fill out tracking reports of vehicles and material;
- Assist in the general yard maintenance and mechanical workshop;
- Assist the Day shift Mechanic;
- Able to fill in the Day shift Mechanic position if/when necessary.