Group Berlys as a current opportunity for one of the leading Truck Dealerships in Ontario!
Position: Parts Advisor
In this challenging role you will be required to be the first point of contact for all customers.
You will utilize your strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills to gather information from our customers, regarding their Parts service requirements, and then relay that information to the required individuals in our service team.
The right candidates should have these following attributes
- Filling orders for technicians in our busy Service Department
- Placing orders in a timely fashion
- Dealing with walk in and telephone customers
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Has strong heavy duty parts knowledge and preferably dealership experience.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Ensure sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Opportunity to be a part of a great team and positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
Although, we are looking for someone with previous Heavy Duty experience, we encourage those with automotive experience to apply as well.
Excellent working environment as well as the opportunity to grow and learn with the organization.
In addition, full benefits in the way of Health/Dental Life Insurance and Short Term Disability